Saturday, August 25, 2012

Using FB

Well I created a fb page to help get the word out about my book. http://www.facebook.com/destiny.dimentress

Well, I got blocked from adding friends. Apparently, they think I am adding people who are not my friends. Also, the ones that I have invited that aren't sure who I am. I cannot message them.

You're temporarily blocked from sending messages.
Some of your messages have been reported as spam. To avoid getting blocked, make sure your messages are in line with the Facebook Community Standards.

Apparently, even though I have not sent any messages to anyone someone has reported me for spam.

So a few tips.... only add around 30 or so peeps a day.... and make sure that you have on your feed who you are because you may find yourself unable to send messages :S

No comments:

Post a Comment