Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Friend read my book :)

Here is her critique:


hey just wanted to say amazing story. very imaginative and unlike any story i've read before. and believe me i am an avid reader. the best thing i can say about it is that the story is descriptive enough that i could picture myself there.
you should find someone to proof read before you publish the next one. there is a lot of punctuation errors and some mixed up verb tenses. congratulations on a great story crystal. im proud of you


she sent me this on my fb :)



So now i got two reviews and responses.

Review by: Dennis Thompson on Nov. 02, 2012 : star star star star star 
I honestly think this is well written and I enjoyed every minute of the book, I can't wait to read the next book.

Well done, and thank you, I have had the pleasure of reading your book and totally worth the price :)
(reviewed within a week of purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment